[How to make dried mushrooms?
]_ Dried Flower Mushroom _ How to do _ Practice Daquan
Dried shiitake mushrooms are a very common type of mushroom in the daily diet. The taste is very good, and sometimes shiitake mushrooms are rich in nutritional value, which can supplement the nutrients and minerals required by the body.One method is very delicious, and dried mushrooms are most suitable for soup. It can reflect the unique flavor of dried mushrooms. You can cook dried mushrooms and ribs together for soup.
How to eat dried shiitake mushrooms[Shiitake bamboo shoots ribs soup]Ingredients: 300 grams of ribs, 15 dried shiitake mushrooms, 300 grams of green bamboo shoots, one spring onion, appropriate amount of salt, and appropriate amount of water.
Practices: 1. Cut the ribs into sections and put in boiling water to remove blood. Remove the shell of the green bamboo shoots while removing the older part and cut into pieces. Wash the onions and cut into sections.
2. Dried champignons are washed with water 2 hours in advance. After soaking, cut off the root pedicles and put them in the pot. At the same time, add the chopped pork ribs and the cut green bamboo shoots.
3, then add water and green onion to the pot, cook together, turn to low heat and slowly boil for more than 2 hours, add salt to season, you can turn off the heat and eat.
[Oyster Sauce Mushroom]Ingredients: 1 broccoli flower, 12 dried mushrooms, the right amount of oyster sauce, the right amount of raw soy sauce, the right amount of salt, the right amount of water, and the right amount of sugar.
Practices: 1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water in advance, cut off the root pedicles, cut the knife flowers on the surface of the mushrooms; simmer the broccoli with plain boiling water, and add the appropriate amount of salt during the soup.Blue flowers discolor.
2. After that, put the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, salt, etc. together to make a sauce; continue to put a small amount of edible oil in the pot, add minced garlic to stir-fry, and then stir-fry the mushrooms in the pot.
3. After the stir fry, add the sauce and water starch, stir fry again, fry it out, put it in the pan with broccoli.
[Mushroom stew chicken soup]Ingredients: Prepare half chicken, 5 dried mushrooms, ginger slices, spring onion, Chinese wolfberry, red dates.
Practices: 1. Clean the chicken, cut into pieces, add in boiling water, remove blood water, and pick up the cold water and drain the water for later use.
2. Next, wash the dried mushrooms with water, soak them in warm water, cut off the mushroom legs after foaming, and cut them in contrast (be careful not to pour the water).
3. Put all the ingredients into the pot together, add water without any ingredients, cover with a lid and cook.
5 hours, season with salt and serve immediately.
3How to make dried mushrooms?
Generally, fresh Shiitake mushrooms have a lot of water and are not easy to preserve. Therefore, the Shiitake mushrooms that we see on the market are usually dry goods, and these dry goods need to be foamed before cooking.
Before cooking, we must first wash the dust of the shiitake mushrooms with cold water. The shiitake mushrooms with handles can be removed from the roots and then soaked in the warm water basin with the “gill sheet” facing down; wait until the shiitake mushrooms are dried.After softening, the gill sheet is opened, and then gently stirred in one direction with your hand to allow the sediment to sink slowly into the bottom of the basin.
Don’t pour out the water to soak the mushrooms. After filtering, you can reuse them to make soup.
Because in the process of soaking, there will be some nutrients and flavors lost in the warm water. If you continue to dispose of the soup, the taste will be very good.